Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Meet Laura-Jean

This is me- Laura-Jean! I'm the proud owner of Fresh Collective and the designer behind the line Fresh Baked Goods! I started my business in 1994, specializing in knits, and quickly became known as Laura-Jean the Knitting Queen. Since then, I've added a lot of printed cottons, cute corduroy dresses and skirts, but I still love making sweaters too! I've also fallen in love with running my two collective shops. It's a lot of fun to meet our customers, and work with such an amazing group of designers- all of whom provide endless energy and inspiration and add so much to our great shops.

In my personal life, I live in Parkdale with my husband, musician Steve Singh, my wonderful little son Dexter, and our dog Jefferson. My studio is in our basement, which makes for a pretty busy household, but it's a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment